"Our Mission is to prepare students to be productive members of society by providing a quality education." - June 13, 2006
1. Provide educational expertise.
2. Plan, organize, implement, and evaluate educational programs
that will provide for students'mastery of the Illinois Learning
3. Meet or exceed student performance and academic
improvement goals established by the Board.
4. Develop and maintain channels for communication between
the school and community.
5. Develop an administrative procedures manual and handbooks
for personnel and students that are aligned with Board policy.
6. Manage the District's fiscal and business activities to ensure
financial health, cost effectiveness, and protection of the
7. Provide for the proper use, reasonable care, and appropriate
maintenance of the District's real and personal property,
including buildings, equipment, and supplies.