Having TROUBLE with the Financial Aid Process?
Get a CLUE about what to do at Financial Aid Night!
Presented by Lincoln Land Community College
Who: All SENIORS and PARENTS are invited
When: Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 6:00-7:30PM
Where: Litchfield High School (IMC LAB)
What you need to bring:
1. Completed 2018 taxes or estimate of your 2018 income (both parent and student)
2. Obtain a FSA user ID and password from www.fafsa.gov (both parent and student)
3. Asset information, including balance of checking and savings accounts (both parent and student)
4. Social Security numbers (both parent and student)
5. Also, bring your STUDENT with you!